From: SUNEEL BABU <suneel...@hotmail.com>
To: Axapta Knowledge village <axapta-knowledge-village@yahoogroups.com>;
Development <development-axa...@yahoogroups.com>; amit bhatt AX
<amit_bha...@yahoo.com>; Arjit babu Ax <arijit.b...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 7:09:56
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] AOS does'y start automatically

Dear All.,
            When i restart the Server dynamics Ax AOS was not started
automatically. I need to start manually everytime. Can anyone tell me "How to
solve this".

Regards.,
Suneel

________________________________

Messages in this topic  (1)  Reply  (via web post)  | Start a new topic
Messages | Links
News-Flash of Axapta Knowledge Village
=======================================
VISIT THE Microsoft Dynamics AX Knowledge Village at LINKEDIN:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/165338.

Come and choose your preferred name for Microsoft Dynamics AX on the Axapta
Knowledge Village, Visit www.axapta-knowledge-village.tk

MARKETPLACE
Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for
the world and for each other

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
Visit Your Group  | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use  | Unsubscribe
Recent Activity
        *  7
New MembersVisit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance
It's Now Personal
Guides, news,
advice & more.
Ads on Yahoo!
Learn more now.
Reach customers
searching for you.
Yahoo! Groups
Mental Health Zone
Learn about issues
Find support
.

      Design your own exclusive Pingbox today! It's easy to create your
personal chat space on your blogs. http://ph.messenger.yahoo..com/pingbox