Hi,

I am getting an error for AIF Inbound, I have done all the settings still I am
getting the same Error: Cannot be read because the submitting user could not be
determined. The default owner for objects created by members of the
Administrators group must be set to the object creator.

To avoid the above error I have done the following steps for file system
adapters still I am getting that error.

Before you create the folder for the inbound file system adapter on the server,
complete the following:

1.Click Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > Local Security Policy.

2.On the Local Security Settings menu, navigate to Security Settings > Local
Policies > Security Options.

3.Change the Security Settings for the System Objects: Default owner for
objects created by members of the administrator's group from Adminstrator's
group to Object creator.

4.Log off and log back on to the computer.

5.Create the folder for the inbound file system transfer.

6.Verify that the owner of the folder is the user sending the document to
Microsoft Dynamics AX (the submitting user) by:

a.Right-clicking the folder and selecting Properties, and then

b.Clicking Advanced on the Security tab to view the Advanced Security Settings.

The owner of the folder is shown on the Owner tab.

Please suggest me solution to avoid that error.

Regards,
Giridhar Raj.