Hi Team,

I am facing an error while executing workflow as below.
I have installed sharepoint and created a new website with port orther than 80,
in which Enterprise portal is deoployed . it is working fine.

Default website with port 80 service is stopped and I have created another
website with port 80, and installed workflow pointing to this site. Now by
creating a workflow configurations for purchase requisition when i submit the
order for approval, iam getting the below error in the event viewer.

Exception thrown in
SysWorkflowEventDispatcher-onAcknowledgeWorkflowActivation
SysWorkflowEventDispatcher-raiseWorkflowActivationEvent        : Web service
failed: workflow id 3 Server was unable to process request. ---> Access is
denied

If any one has experience this kind of error, please let me know what could be
done to get rid of this.

What i observed is, if i install only workflow without enterprise portal ,
workflow works fine, but combination of enterprise portal and workflow is not
working. Please let me know if any has encountered this kind problem and have
the solution to this.

Thanks in advance.
Bhaskar

      Now, send attachments up to 25MB with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn how.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/photos