Dear All,
I have created an expenses approved it in the enterprise portal and the same i
sposted and i can see the same in the Expenses management->Reports
transactions->Expenses Report Summary, and the approval status is posted but
the same is not found in the Ledger Tranasactions or the General Journal Posted
transactions or General Jounral OpenĀ  transactions.
I do not know from where should i post the transactions so that the same may
hit the Ledger Accounts .
Please let me the know the reason and the process of the same.Regards
Abhay
THIS E-MAIL IS CONFIDENTIAL and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed.