Dear All.,

            I write a job for accessing oracle table through ODBC. I can read
the real values. But when i want to read string values Ax automatically closed.
Any one call tell me a solution for that. Its urgent.

static void ODBCCONNECT(Args _args)
{
    LoginProperty   loginProperty;
    ODBCConnection  odbcConnection;
    Statement       statement;
    ResultSet       resultSet;
    OciConnection   OciConnection;
    str             ConnectionString;
    AAODBC          table;
    str             DSN       ="AX2";
    str             UserName  ="system";
    str             Password  ="ax";
    int             i =0;

    ;
    ConnectionString=strfmt("DSN=%1;UID=%2;PWD=%3",DSN,UserName,Password);

    loginProperty = new LoginProperty();
    Loginproperty.setOther(ConnectionString);

   try
   {
    odbcConnection = new ODBCConnection(loginProperty);
    if(odbcConnection)
    {
        statement = odbcConnection.createStatement();
        Resultset = statement.executeQuery("Select * from test");
        resultset.getMetaData();
        while (Resultset.next())
        {
            i++;
          info(strfmt('%1',i));
          info(strfmt('Resultset %1', resultset.getReal(3)));
          info(strfmt('Resultset %1', resultset.getString(1)));

  }
    }
    }
    catch