Hi,

I would like to get the enum value which is actually in a string into query
build value dynamically.i.e.,for ex:
str value;
value = 'Delivered'
fieldName = 'Salesstatus'

These are the values that i get during the process.I came to know that to put
enum values in querybuild value we need to write like this:

queryBuildRange.value(strFmt('(ItemType == %1)', any2int(ItemType::Service)));

But in my case as I get the fieldname and value at runtime, i cannot write like
the above one. So, please suggest me a solution to assign enum value
dynamically into qbds and also to get enum type wrt the field name in a table.

Thanks and Regards,
Giridhar raj.