Hi James

It is working for me.

Follow the steps if you are using the Microsoft Dynamics RTM:

If an item is with item dimensions enabled, create & enter the company item
code in the item dimensions combination form for the selected item dimension
combination for the First Company (CEU).

Follow the same step for the intercompany (CEE).

Try & create intercompany So or PO from any of these two companies, it will
work.

The problem what I have seen is the function create item in company is not
working and it is throwing error "Company item does not exist", this can be
fixed easily with your technical assitance.

Regards

CTV

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "James Flavell" <djf1...@...>