Ref: Mr. Shriniwas Rairikar (Sr. Director MCCIA, Pune) and Mr. Ketkar Sudhir
(Dean Placement SIOM) Dear Respondents, Sending you herewith my online
questionnaire which will take hardly 5-10 min. out of your busy schedule,
but will be a great input for me in testing the hypothesis of my PhD in
management science, which I am pursuing in University of Pune. Sir / Madam
this is a sincere request to participate in this survey and be a part of one
of the few survey done on this subjects in India. Please follow the link
http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=b3301aa3-831f-4ea4-9de0-56180bc32711Your
identity and opinion will be strictly kept confidential and will be
only used for academic purpose. Regards Mr. Rajendra Takale (Research
Scholar: University of Pune) can be reached at emails: rrtak...@yahoo.com or
rrtak...@gmail.com

--
To Participate in my PhD Survey click