Hello Everyone,

I am creating a report using Report Writer in AX. The report uses 6 different
tables and has 17 fields. I have successfully created the report, but when I
select a field to filter on, the report runs and removes certain fields from
the report and only shows a select few. The fields that are removed are from 3
different tables, including the table that I am filtering on. Also, one of the
tables is attached to the report because there is no direct relation to the
main table. The table that is not directly related is the table that I am
filtering on. Also, field I am filtering on has not been populated with any
data yet.

Does anyone have any idea what I could do to rectify this issue?