From: Edvandro Santos <edvandro.san...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Workflow setup error
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, December 4, 2009, 12:31 PM

My version is the same.

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 10:08 AM, Jonathan Halland <omek...@gmail.com> wrote:

You can check out what version of ASP your Workflow is running on using IIS
Manager -> Websites -> [WebsiteName] -> MicrosoftDynamicsAXWorkflow50, right
click, select Properties, Click on ASP.NET TAB. I'm running on version 2.0.50

Regards
Jonathan
http://workflowax.wordpress.com

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Edvandro Santos <edvandro.san...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Jonathan, how can I check it? I see that in my server exist 2 folders with
ASP.NET:

1. Framework;
2. Framework64.