Hi Abhay, I´ll explain u the steps to join the vendor with the address
through DirPartyTable:

1. Import Vendor data (with the PartyId field);
2. When u import the Address data, add two new columns to your template:
AddrTableId and AddrRecId, where:

AddrTableId = Vendor Table Id
AddrRecId   = RecId of the Vendor that you want to associate the address.

After that, you can run the attached job. Basically it creates the record in
the DirPartyTable, if doesn´t exist, and create the relationship
(DirPartyAddressRelationShip and DirPartyAddressRelationShipMapping) between
VendTable, DirPartyTable and Address table,all right?

Hope helps you!

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 2:48 AM, Abhay <ab...@b2bsoftech.com> wrote:

> Can you please send the job for cereating the DirPartyTable record, the
> DirPartyAddressRelationShip record and the
> DirPartyAddressRelationShipMapping records.
>

> Regards
> Abhay

>>> Jonathan