From: Khalil Rehman <khalilrehm...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [development-axapta] Track by Serial Number.
To: "Knowlege Village" <axapta-knowledge-village@yahoogroups.com>, "AX
Consultant Group" <axapta-consult...@yahoogroups.com>, "Development Axapta"
<development-axa...@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, 2 December, 2009, 6:06 PM

Dear All,

   i have requirements in Servicing Enviroment as follows:

Example 1:

    we receive one Valve for repairing & Servicing. now first of all we inspect
the valve and make observation list. after that we want to have tracking from
material consumed upto invoicing.

   also we want to keep history of this valves by Serial Number which we need
to review time to time.

best regards.

  KHALIL UR REHMAN