Dear Sanam,

   did you check  is there any PO with Status Recieved against that item and
until now not invoice. if this is the case just invoice that order.

  KHALIL UR REHMAN

To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
From: sa...@m-consultants.com
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:11:46 +0500
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Regarding Quarantine orders

Dear All

 I am facing problem in quarantine orders. From sales return order the quality
order has been created and we have updated its status to Report as Finished but
when I try to End it then it generates the Error “insufficient inventory
Transaction with status Received”

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Sanam Khan

database 4684 (20091213) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4684 (20091213) __________

http://www.eset.com

Windows Live Hotmail: Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from
Hotmail®.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_4:092009