Hi All,

When I submmit a workflow document, by the client machine, The "Actions"
button enables the option to show the Workflow history.

So, when I click in this button, the Workflow history shows, and a error is
displayed every time:

Error executing code: Wrong type argument to function.

_

(C)\Classes\WorkflowStatusTreeInfo\loadTrackingData

(S)\Classes\WorkflowStatusTreeInfo\buildDetails - line 7

(C)\Classes\WorkflowStatusTreeInfo\newTreeInfo - line 3

(C)\Classes\WorkflowStatusForm\getSubmitterUserName

(C)\Forms\WorkflowStatus\Data
Sources\WorkflowTrackingStatusTable\Methods\submitterUserName - line 4

Any suggestions?

Santos, Edvandro
Microsoft Dynamics Development Consultant
fale...@edvandro.com
http://www.edvandro.com
http://www.axfordummies.com