Hi,

I have a requirement for changing the way Ax posts a sales order credit as
compared to its initial invoice.

When we post an Invoice, Ax uses the following accounts

A/R (Posting Profile Summary account)                 Dr

                Sales (Item group SO revenue account)                 Cr

COGS (Item group SO consumption account)      Dr

                Inventory (Item group SO issue account)              Cr

If I post it’s credit note, it will usPosting Credit Notee the same
accounts, in standard Ax

However, I need to be able to make it post like this

Returns                Dr

                A/R (Posting Profile Summary account)                 Cr

Obsolete Inventory        Dr

                COGS (Item group SO consumption account)      Cr

Need to change the Sales and inventory accounts here

Does anyone know how to achieve this? Or anybody done a customization for
this?

Thanks

Akshay