From: Danny Band <db...@planet.eon.net>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed, December 16, 2009 8:34:25 PM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Company Settings

Gihan,

You have a few choices to get the company records, first you can use a select statement with the crosscompany keyword such as select crosscompany * from ledgerjournaltrans. ... or you can use the DAX query with allowCrossCompany set like _newQuery.allowCros sCompany( true) or if you are using a query from the AOT you can set the property on the query property sheet for AllowCrossCompany to ‘Yes’. If you are creating a report, you can also set the properties on the Query datasource to AllowCrossCompany to ‘Yes’.

Please also take into consideration that there can be performance issues if you are dealing with a large number of companies and records. These are mostly due to security verifications as you switch company boundries.

I hope this helps.

Danny Band

Power IT Consulting Ltd.

Phone: (780) 446-9087