Hi Prashant,

Please, verify if the .NET Business conector user account is a Dynamics AX
user administrator and have a privilege to log in as service in the server.

Verify too if the configuration utility of the business connector is
configured to the correct application.

Regards,

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 2:40 AM, prashant verma <prashant_axa...@yahoo.co.in

--
Santos, Edvandro
Microsoft Dynamics Development Consultant