Hello everyone,

I am doctoral candidate at the University of South Florida.  I am investigating
knowledge management systems used for internal knowledge sharing in firms.
Specifically, I investigate employees' knowledge contribution behaviors in two
types of knowledge repositories used in firms: (1) expert-moderated; and (2)
community-moderated.

I was wondering if you could provide your input for my research. I prepared an
online survey, which takes less than 10 minutes to complete.  I greatly
appreciate if you can take this survey which is essential for my graduation.
You can access the survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N8MDWPW

If you are interested in the results of this survey, I'd be more than happy to
provide you with a summary of findings.

Thanks a lot for your consideration.

Varol Onur Kayhan
University of South Florida