Hi all,
We're implementing AX 2009 for a client, and have seen some strange workflow
errors. Occasionally, workflow is stopped unexpectedly even after it’s
completed successfully – see screen shot. Error says: *Stopped (error):
Failed to find workflow instance. Failed to find workflow instance*. We have
no idea what may cause this error. First thought was workflow cancellation,
but not really, it seems more like randomly happening. We have checked
workflow configuration many times and it doesn't seem to be a workflow
setting issue. There is no sub-workflow or anything, just 3-step approval.
If you have any suggestion/advice/similar experience, please kindly advice.
Thanks in advance!!

P.