Hi All

i am new to Axapta world. though i can work in some of the modules in supply
chain management but company has provided the limted access on AX.

i have DAX 2009 software and i want to install it in my laptop. i tried my
best to install with the help of provided manual which is compilcated to
understand for me. is there anyone who can help me for installation of DAX
2009. i already have installed windows 2003 server R2 in virtual machine and
domain is also created. can any one help me online though skype or MSN
Messenger or Yahoo Messenger or Google Talk for installation and
configuration of Dynamics AX 2009. this would be greate support to me. i
have following softwares:

1.Dynamics AX 2009
2.SQL Server 2005 & 2008
3.microsoft sharepoint 2007
4. .Net 3.2 service pack 2
5. SDK

is there anything left behind? if yes kindly let me know so that i can
arrange the missing software. in its reward i can provide the DAX 2009 and
other tools.

thanks & regards,
Irshad