Hi all,

I am facing a paculiar scenario related to the service of foreign vendor. The
scenario is as follows:

The xyz co is having an agreement with the foregin party who provides the
service. As per the agreement the xyz co will bear the service tax for the
services provided by the foreign company.

So, the TDS on the service part will be taken on by the foreign co. and tds on
the "service tax" part will be taken on by the xyz co.

For eg:

Invoice
-------
Value of service  - 1,00,000
Service tax @ 10.3% - 10,300 (xyz has to bear)

Payment
-------

Party (bank) - 98,000
TDS - 2000 (2% on 1,00,000)

TDS on Service tax - 203 (2% on 10,300)(xyz has to bear)

Can anyone guide me how to handle this scenario in AX?

Thanks in advance

B.John