Hi Mike,

Atrion International http://www.atrionintl.com/en/solutions
<http://www.atrionintl.com/en/solutions>  is a company that may have
what you are seeking for:

Microsoft Dynamics AX and Atrion's Product Compliance Solution
<http://www.atrionintl.com/en/solutions>  enable organizations to
integrate product compliance into their business processes so that they
can comply with emerging global regulatory requirements at all stages of
the product life cycle
<http://www.atrionintl.com/en/solutions/plm-product-life-cycle-solutions\
> and satisfy demands from customers and supply chain partners for
greater transparency.

let me know about it if it helps out..

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Mike Matta
<mike_ma...@...> wrote:

> Greetings fellow Ax users,
>

> Does anyone know of a solution that works with Ax to produce MSDS /
SDS for shipments of potentially hazardous chemicals?

> Later this year the EU will implement new REACH regulations (LINK)
that will require all shipments to contains information regarding the
chemical content and possible hazards of shipments. I am having trouble
finding a third party add-on to produce the requires documents from
Axapta. There are only a couple software products our team has brought
to IT as possible solutions, but none of them intergrate with Ax.

> How does your company handle the labeling of hazardous chemicals? Any
thoughts or ideas are greatly appreciated.