Hai all,

I am Using SQL Server 2008 Std. Edition for Dynamcis AX database. I have
Implemented the Database on 2 Node Cluster on SAN as central storage. All
things are going right but In the case of Analysis services I have created
other instance of Analysis Services in Other Blade server.I Installed the
Reporting Extensions and Analysis Extensions all things are going right. But
while I am processing the cubes of Dynamics AX in Analysis server it giving the
errors like...

OLE DB error: OLE DB or ODBC error: Invalid column name 'PAYMIDTYPE'.; 42S22;
Invalid column name 'PAYMIDTYPE'.; 42S22; Invalid column name
'ENTERPRISENUMBER'.; 42S22; Invalid column name 'INTERCOMPANYDIRECTDELIVERY'.;
42S22; Invalid column name 'FORECASTDMPINCLUDE'.; 42S22; Invalid column name
'FISCALCODE'.; 42S22; Invalid column name 'EINVOICEEANNUM'.; 42S22; Invalid
column name 'TAXBORDERNUMBER_FI'.; 42S22; Invalid column name
'FACTORINGACCOUNT'.; 42S22; Invalid column name 'PAYMIDTYPE'.; 42S22; Invalid
column name 'PBACUSTGROUPID'.; 42S22; Invalid column name
'INTERCOMPANYALLOWINDIRECTCRE80'.; 42S22; Invalid column name
'WEBSALESORDERDISPLAY'.; 42S22; Invalid column name 'ORGID'.; 42S22; Invalid
column name 'INTERCOMPANYAUTOCREATEORDERS'.; 42S22; Invalid column name
'COMPANYIDNAF'.; 42S22; Invalid column name 'COMPANYIDSIRET'.; 42S22.

Server: The operation has been cancelled. Errors in the OLAP storage engine: An
error occurred while the 'Gender' attribute of the 'Employee' dimension from
the 'Dynamics AX' database was being processed.

on every cube so pl. give me solution how to process the all Dynamics AX Cubes.
with out any error. Pl. its urgent. Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards

Khader