it is enough to add inventtable, inventitemlocation, inventtablemodule
tables. and also configtable, inventsize, inventcolor, inventdimcombination,
configchoice.

if you use same site, warehouse, serial e.g. in different companies ; you
 add InventItemPurchSetup, InventItemSalesSetup and InventItemInventSetup.
and inventdim also.

Hasan...