hai all,

i have issue

i created dailycashreport for sales in AP, which is working fine and showing
all the transaction of daily. but my problem is when i do returns  for dat item
with same customer it has to show the negative transactions. But in my report
it was not happeing only the transation with out -ve transactions showing.

in fetch method i have written code like this..

while select CustPaymModeTable
        {
            while select ledgerTransLoc
            where ledgerTransLoc.AccountNum ==   ledgerAccount
//ledgerTransLoc1.AccountNum
                && ledgerTransLoc.PaymMode == CustPaymModeTable.PaymMode
                && ledgerTransLoc.TransDate >= fromdate &&
ledgerTransLoc.TransDate <= todate
                && ledgerTransLoc.createdBy like createdBy
                && ledgerTransLoc.dimension[2] like dimension[2]
                &&  ledgerTransLoc.Crediting == NoYes::No && ledgerAccount
            {
                subTotal = subTotal + ledgerTransLoc.AmountCur;
                grandTotal = grandTotal + ledgerTransLoc.AmountCur;
   select  custTrans where custTrans.Voucher == ledgerTransLoc.Voucher;
                custNum = custTrans.AccountNum;

can u people help out from this

thanks
kishore