Hi,

I have around 2500 numbers of configurations(inventory dimension) for the BOM
item. And there are 1600 such BOM items i want to create a SIZE (inv dimension)
for each of the item. The Item master setup has "Auto create combinations"
option marked. So when i try to create a Size manually through Item details >
setup button > Size option then it takes around 50 mins for the record to be
updated.(This is regarding the performance of AX2009 as 2500 recorss in
Configtable shudnt be a problem for AX?

To avoid this time we tried running a job which validates whether the same size
id exists for the item or not and then creates a record in Size. Still when i
try to compare the time it took same i.e. 50 mins, also some time when the job
is getting executed i got following error in between when the job is about to
complete "Can not create a record in NumberSequenceTracking (Number Sequence
Tracking) the SQL database has issued an error(). Unable to establish the
connection with the database."

Can anyone help in this reagrd?

-Tushar

http://in.yahoo.com/