False alarm everyone ..

I have since double checked date range settings on the GENERAL tab of CUBE
INSTANCES, and found a date discrepancy on a cube there.  (Nice clear mind at
work on a Monday morning!)

So, "kardo_ax" I think this will be the answer for you too.

Go to Administration > Setup > Business analysis > OLAP > Cube Definition
Manager.  Highlight each Cube in turn, click "Cube Instances" button, and check
date range held on the General Tab.

Note that when I entered blank opening and closing dates on my database, I was
given a range of 1999 > 2003!  Not what I have in OLAP parameters at all.

Sometimes these basic things are not all that clear in the documentation are
they?

George

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "george_spl"