From: James Flavell <djf1...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] AX access rights permission is done by
object ID?
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 11:59 AM

Hi everyone just wanted to check is the AX permissions
having functionality linked to the AOT object ID?

Example:

Live appl report A has object ID 500

Test appl report A has object ID 600

If I take a copy of the live Db and put it into test will
the permissions for report A be all correct?

The reason I ask is it seems there are differences between
the Live and Test permissions setup in our environment for some reason

This is for Ax3.0 (although I don’t think there has
been any change in this area even in AX2009)

Thanks

James