We've struck the same issue = month displaying as a number in OLAP pivot table,
instead of displaying as alphabetic.  i.e. 1 instead of Jan.

It was displaying fine previously.  Is there a relatively simple fix available?

TIA
George

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Pooja ." <dynamx...@...>