Hi,

I have done a batch job to print a report as a pdf file and then email it.

It has worked on my server.

But when I have tried to do at the customer place, I have observed a strange
behaviour, Even though the data exists, it is printing a empty report when it
through a batch process  which is a 660 bytes reportand when I run it from the
client I am getting the report for the same data which is of 63kb.

I have checked the whole configuration but still couldn't get what the problem
is......

Has anyone faced the same problem........... If so Please provide me a solution
immediately.......Its Urgent!!!!

Thanks and Regards
Giridhar Raj.