I think the bottom ones are referring to the 'revenue' side of the Purchase
order.

I did ask someone to test for me and they could not get the revenue ones to
be any different to the top ones (stock ones)..even if did things like std
cost, misc charge that is charged to vendor but not item.  One I did not try
is whether on the model group if you set the new field about making the
incoming purchase to be as per std cost (but it is not std cost model) so
maybe want to test it out with that

So not sure if these are of use only in certain countries/configuration or
just added to make it consistent with Sales order side (whereby maybe some
finance ppl want 4 entries at purchase packing slip posting for some reason)
and for sure I would like to know too

Thanks

James