Ax does not give you the functionality to receive an aknowlegement on
outbound process because once the xml is out of the queue, its out of Ax
scope and now its your third party integration s.w job to receive this file
process it and send acknowledge back to Ax. We did a same thing for our
client where we were passing a newly created item information out of Ax, our
reciever end was biztalk server which inturns returning the acknow back
(validated with Ax schema) with same messeage id and the key field value
that was used in outbound file, this returning schema was again captured and
stored in a customized log table in order to check it has been received well
on other end.

Regards,
Pankaj
Tectura India