From: www_programmer <www_program...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] AX Workflow Capabilities
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, 2 March, 2010, 5:21 AM

I am new to working with the workflow capabilities in AX 2009 and want to
understand a bit more how it stacks up to other workflow engines.

I have gone through the documentation and video from PDC regarding how it works
now and where it is heading. However, I still have a few questions that I'm
hoping this group could help me with.

Workflow in AX 2009 is targeted to be Structured Human workflows... OK, that
makes sense. Based on my research, it definitely supports procedural flows,
but, can it support the following:

1. Is branching supporting within the workflow?
2. Is looping supported?
3. Are there any restrictions on the type of code you can execute within a
workflow? For example, could you execute clr code, call a web service, etc?

Thanks,
Mike

      Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/