----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Khan Axapta <axaptak...@yahoo.com>
To: AX Knowledge <Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com>
Cc: AX Knowledge <Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, March 6, 2010 3:58:22 PM
Subject: Transaction Text Doesn't appear in Ledger reports

Dear Friends,

I am facing a strange problem. when gerenrating a account statement from

GL-COA-select any account
        Select Account Statement & OK.  FROM  Demo DATA the transaction Text
for each Voucher is displayed in the report

BUT

whereas from live system the report does not display the Transaction Text in
the report. everything is the same. i even imported the .xpo file from Demo
Data to live system, still the report does not display the Transaction Text.

Kindly suggest me what might be the reason.  I have attached  2 reports (Demo
Data report & Live datat Report).

Expecting your earliest reply.

Thanks & Best Regards,
AX