Hi Hans and thanks for the reply.

its clear now for the DB and AOS Licenses, though I have to further clarify the
AOS LB.

There are 2 servers only. On each there is one AOS (S1 AOS1 & S2 AOS2).What do
we need to do inorder to have the users working in AOS1 get directed to AOS2 in
case AOS1 server is down? 2 config listed on the client config and then
manually change the config or how does it work?

In case there is another server we may have a dedicated LB AOS that direct the
users to either AOS1 or AOS2.

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "hkruiniger" <hkruini...@...>