Hello,

Are you using the same VAT code for both situations or one VAT code for 2009
and another for 2010?

If you are using different codes, you shouldn't have problems.
Manually update the VAT group (not the item VAT group) on the return order
before posting the credit (I am not sure, but I think you are allowed to do
that).

I am not 100% sure it will works because in Portugal we have done a small
customization for our customers regarding sales returns (local legal
requirement) that later was used for that specific situation.

Best Regards,
AQL

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "hkruiniger" <hkruini...@...>