Hi All

Hope someone can help me with the following scenario:
The company operates two different manufacturing plants.  Thus, overheads/costs
needs to be accumulated and allocated to these different centers.  The plants
are setup as different departments, but share the same cost centers and
purposes.  The cost accounting module is setup for department and cost center
to be recorded on each cost category and service category.

My problem is now that I cannot seem to differentiate in the allocations
between the two different departments.  The allocation setup only allows a
single dimension to be allocated.  The result is that the total cost of the
purpose is used, whereas only the cost for each plant should be used.  Each
plant has its own allocation structures.

I've tried to use hierarchies, but with the same result.  To change the
dimension structure is not an option because the company is already trading
live.

Any help would be appreciated.
Eddie