Hi Community Members,

One of our client is facing error of "ClrObject static method invocation error"
during batch execution of SO for invoicing. The error is sporadic in nature,
and we want to find out the reasons behind it. We are utlizing Print Management
feature of DAX 2009 for printing and sending mail to clients customers, CCH
TaxOnline is another Addon that is also in place. Our suspicion stem out from
the fact that there are "ClrObject static method invocation error" in the batch
infolog and mails are not reaching clients' customer's at times.

We want to trace the reasons, for which we created the Error logging tool,
which will do logging as SO invoicing code is executed. We are successfully
able to log the code execution of SO invoice ,once we do it manually i.e. SO
invocing without putting it inside a batch. The problem occurs once we execute
the error logging tool to log errors during batch execution.We need some unique
identifier viz. thread etc to identify as to which errors are logged against
which Invoice id, as during code execution we don't access to Invoice Id at all
the places of code execution.

Regards,
Ashish Singh