Hi Anitha,

you can try below solution -

Modifying the maxbuffersize registry key

The default size for memory allocation in the Application Object Server

(AOS) is set to 10 MB at installation. You may or may not see an error

message if memory allocation fails when this limit is exceeded. If your

implementation requires manipulation of data elements over 10 MB in size,
you

can modify the maxbuffersize registry key on either the client or the server

computer as described below.

To modify the maxbuffersize registry key on the client:

Click Start > Run and type Regedit.

 On the client, open the client configuration settings at

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Dynamics\4.0\Configuration\your current

config name.

Set the value for maxbuffersize to the maximum message size in MB, or set it

to zero (0) for no limit on the size.
Another solution is to increase the buffer size in server configuration
utility -> database tuning (tab) -> Max buffer size
you can increase it to 20 MB and check if you get the same error again.

Regards,
Ashish