Hi Axl,

The standard aging report works as follow :
- Loop through custtable
     - Find "open" transaction for this custtable  (calling to
CustVendBalanceList* classes)
     - allocate to aging columns

Then you might need to change as follow
- Loop through all department
      - Loop through custtable
             - Find "open" transaction for this custtable, modify the
CustVendBalanceList* classes to be filtered by department.
              - allocate to aging columns.

Maybe this is not done in standard because there is a lot of variation, e.g.
group the transaction by currency, print transaction by sales rep (order
account) etc.

Hope that helps,

Agus