Hi Vijay,

     Setting of Domain helps us to give the company specific permissions,
but if a user has rights in more than one company for ex. in 2 companies and
there are 3 companies in application. In that case user is able to see all
the companies during selection but he is not able to do any work in third
company as per permissions.

Is there any way that user can see only 2 companies?

Regards,
Mukesh Kumar

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 1:22 PM, vijaykarthik K <vijayv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Go to Administration -> Setup -> Domains
> 1) Create Domains for each company .(For this,Open Domain form, create
> Domain "D1" in Domain tab and link the company "C1" in company accounts tab
> . similarly you have to do for D2 -> C2, D3 -> C3)
>
> 2) Now you have to create User groups, like UG1, UG2,UG3. Assign the user
> like, UG1 -> U1, UG2 -> U2, UG3 -> U3. [In feature, you can add the
> additional user to these groups]
> 3) Select the UG1 record and click permission button in user groups form.
> it will open other form, Provide access to D1,D2,D3
> 4) Select the UG2 record and click permission button in user groups form.
> it will open other form, Provide access to D2
> 5) Select the UG3 record and click permission button in user groups form.
> it will open other form, Provide access to D2,D3
>
> Hope this will help you.
>
> Thanks,
> Vijaykarthik K
>
> On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 6:58 PM, Sahin Sivaslioglu <
> sivaslioglusa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>   Hi,
>>
>> Did you try record level security?
>>
>> Regards,