If you put your display method on the Form dataSource, move it to the Table
that should fix your issue about redundant data.

From: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:axapta-knowledge-vill...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of axaeffect
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 10:42 PM
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] Re: On hand

Yes I've tried that, but you see in InventDim only gives you InventBatchID,
to find record in InventBatch you need one more, ItemID.

I can get it from InventSum, and I create the display method in the form,
but It shows redundant data in my grid.

Thanks,

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:Axapta-Knowledge-Village%40yahoogroups.com> , Nitesh Ranjan
<niteshranjan...@...> wrote:

> Invent OnHand is having InventDim as its datasource
> Create a display method at InventDim table level and show this display
method  on the form.
> Regards,
> Nitesh Ranjan

management/Item, button Onhand). Lets say I choose to display inventory
dimension batch number and want to display also the new column that I added.