Hello, Just tested this in AX2009.

I ticked oln the parameter "Report Operation As Finished" in the Routing Group,
for my operation.

I reported smaller quantity and shorter times in the Routing Line, without
ticking that the line was ended.

I performed Report as Finished, and this journal did not care that my Labour
and quantity reported were a bit short of required.

Is this how this function would be used.  It sounds a bit risky ..

Too much happening behind the scenes for my sites

George

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, "Raj Boopathy"