From: Maharaja g <maharaja...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] please help....Purchase Price Variance
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Cc: ax_consult...@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, May 17, 2010, 6:39 AM

Hi,

The concept of standard cost is that we wil fix up a standard cost of item as
say 500.Now we make a PO fr say 700 Rs
then what happens is
Dr Inventory 700
Dr Purchase varaince acc 200
Cr Inventory 200
Cr Vendor 700.

This means that the standard cost is 500 but we have made a loss of 200 Rs and
this value will not be inventorised.

AS far as ur automatic issue entry posting is concerned I think its a bug and
we had rectified this error thro customization in our previous
implementation(v2009).If anybody else have any inputs pls reply

Thanks
maharaja