Hi Khalil,
What do you mean by multi-currency on Item master? Why do you need the prices
on the item master? AX handles most of the pricing requirements by using Trade
agreements. You can easily set purchase and sales prices in multiple currencies
using Trade agreements. The first field on each trade agreement line (each
price) is currency and you can select any currency you want. Be careful to set
any discounts in the correct currency as well!

Let me know if it works for you.

Tracking inventory cost in multiple currencies is a complitely different issue.

George

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, Khalil Rehman