Dear Dan

one of my friend has already have installed it but his computer is
part of domain with admin user rights and this i also have tried and
working fine. but i am looking for the way to get rid of this domain
based account. if there is a way to escape which i think is not
possible because did not get reply from anybody yet.

thanks & regards,
Irshad