Dear all,

Do anyone of you have an experience in customizing production costing ?
I've added some codes in costsheetnodeCalculation and
costSheetNodeCalculationRate, the result was error rateSubType (undefined).
Actually I didn't add any codes related to rateSubType.
Is there any best practices due to customizing production costing ?
Actually I only would like to add the formula of cost amount.

Thanks and Regards,
-Afin-

--
ne faites pas une limite pour votre competence
bilden Sie nicht eine Begrenzung fur Ihre Fahigkeit