Running Ax3 SP4 KR3

I have a very annoying - and recurring - problem. We are running an Ax
environment where the default language is Danish (da). If we print out
external stuff like purchase orders, order confirmations etc. to foreign
vendors/customers, the language selected for those vendors/customers are of
course used, so that English vendors receive printouts with "en-gb" as
language, German customers receive printouts with "de" as language etc.

This is normal Ax behaviour. However, sometimes - 2-3 times a week - all
printouts are in Danish - no matter what language the purchase orders, order
confirmations etc. are setup with. And of course - this does not look
good... :-(

The only "solution" is to close down all 3 Ax object servers and restart
them again. Then it works - for a while...

I am a little curious as to what causes this strange behaviour. I was
wondering if anyone else has encountered this?

Best Regards,

/Jens