From: thomas 'znal' ramdhan <thomasramd...@gmail.com>
To: Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Mon, 31 May, 2010 9:14:14 AM
Subject: [Axapta-Knowledge-Village] error in event viewer

Dear all,

I got this error in event viewer.

"The Microsoft Dynamics AX Application Object Server is running on an operating
system that is not supported. The supported operating system is Microsoft
Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 1."

Actually I installed Win Server 2008 Enterprise Edition for our AX server. Do
AX 2009 not compatible with Win Server 2008 ?

Thanks and Regards,
-Afin-

--
ne faites pas une limite pour votre competence