I find this area a bit confusing although all is working now.

I wanted to set up relationship where A supplies B, and B supplies A.

I used one External Code for all, but set up one VALUE for A>B and one VALUE
for B>A.

It works but I am not clear if I am optimally configured.

Any advice or reference most welcome.

TIA
George

--- In Axapta-Knowledge-Village@yahoogroups.com, rajcoomar dhar <yuvraj...@...>